Keep Working, Worker Bee!

12.17.2005

Paper submitted

Well, it was looking a little unlikely at the end, but I'm happy to report that The Ins and Outs of type dynamic and Fine-Grained Interoperability by Matthews, Findler, Gray, and Flatt has been submitted. The name is actually a double meaning. One thing about working on a paper with Robby and Matthew is that if you come up with a dumb pun for the name of something, they will insist that it stay in — these are the guys who named MrEd, after all :).

This marks the first time I've submitted anything that includes my interoperability work. Exciting!

Anyway, I'm about to head out, so if I don't get back to you before then, I wish you all a very happy holiday!

[Yes, that was just for Bill O'Reilly's benefit.]

2 Comments:

  • re: "Happy Holidays"

    Dude, I'm totally boycotting your blog now. Merry Giftmas.

    -mike

    p.s. Oh yeah and congrats on that paper.

    By Blogger Mike Machenry, at 10:41  

  • I'd love to see a draft of your paper.

    (Oh, and no politics in a CS blog! Grr.)

    By Blogger Dave Herman, at 14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home