Keep Working, Worker Bee!

6.10.2005

Though I generally don't pay much attention to this sort of thing, the end of the school year is here and it's now technically summer session. Whatever, it doesn't really affect me too much except that there are fewer people around and this year I'm teaching my first course. But this year several people are leaving, so it's a little more significant to me. Goodbye Dave! Goodbye (for the summer) Jon! Goodbye (in a few months) Jake and Don!

PLDI starts on Monday. The programming contest starts in two weeks. My class starts the following Monday. The second phase of the contest goes out two weeks from then, and then the POPL deadline is upon us. Not really much like the summers I used to have when I was in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home