Keep Working, Worker Bee!

10.10.2005

Hi all. Sorry about the lack of updates of late — I've pretty much been racing to get things done in time for my Boston trip and haven't had time to write a proper update. Good news is that I heard back from the Startup School folks and they have accepted my application, so I'll actually get to attend the school around which I planned my trip and I won't be flying out there just to spend a weekend in scenic Boston.

Actually, my weekend has quickly filled up, and I'm busy pretty much continuously the entire time I'm there from touchdown to takeoff, with my Northeastern talk, Startup School related stuff, visiting my sister, and my being an invited speaker at the esteemed Topsl Periodic Summit run by the biggest names in the hot area of PLT Scheme web-server-based psychology questionnaire language research (i.e. Mike and Dave). Who knew there was so much for me to do in Boston?

3 Comments:

  • When is your talk? NEU is a short ride and it may be may be worth to touch base with that crowd.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22:37  

  • Two o'clock on Monday the 17th. I'm not sure where, but I'm presuming it'll be in whatever the standard space for talks is at NEU.

    By Blogger Jacob Matthews, at 22:44  

  • Almost always West Village H, room 366.

    By Blogger Dave Herman, at 00:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home