Keep Working, Worker Bee!

4.14.2006

A personal tragedy of epically minor proportions

As I was making coffee this morning, I dropped my trusty Ozaukee Bank mug and broke it. It's the mug that I've had with me all through graduate school. It's been with me for every paper I've written here and it's probably directly responsible for every one of the ideas behind those papers. Ozaukee Bank mug, you will be missed.

As a side note, I'd like to thank whoever it is who had the original idea for coffee. You have put forward the cause of science by hundreds of years.

3 Comments:

  • You got a laugh out of me. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07:16  

  • Oh gosh, I hope you blog doesn't jinx my trusty bumpy design mug that I stole from a roommate I didn't like back in the days of yore... or days when I was at Texas Tech. I'm not sure I could survive without it anymore, alas somehow coffee just tastes better in it.

    By Blogger Andy R. Terrel, at 09:01  

  • This was the only post on this blog I felt qualified to respond to. I'm sorry you broke your mug. Coffee is good.

    In other news, I just read your "Pseudo Review" on The Spine and I got a little misty eyed when I thought back to you driving all the way to Athens to get me so we could go see that TMBG show at Tech.

    You're a good man. I will call you soon, so I hope the number I have for you is still the same.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home